• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with shared links in XD

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a big project for my company and have a lot of Execs in reviewing a clickable prototype for some proposed new development.

They were initially loving the prototype and the ability to tag comments. However one of them just tried to get in and now the page is telling them all it's password protected, despite me never requiring a password to access.

When I try to update the link I get Error 55:18 with the prompt to make a new link.

Creating a new link is an option to restore access, but then I would lose all of the comments on the old URL.

Please help!

Update: Links are accessible once again with all comments. Thank you!

TOPICS
Data loss , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Hi All,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. There was an ongoing issue with the services and which is back to normal. Please let us know if you're till facing issues while publishing.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Edited>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pedro,

I am terribly sorry for your experience. The team informed me that some services are now up and running. Can you try creating a link now and let us know if you are able to do that?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mister Preran

I could to rebuilt the link now.

And return to work.

Thanks for your assistence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the confirmation, Pedro. We really appreciate your patience. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.. I was/am having the same issue as Federico. In my case, I am only able to share Design links currently. Whenever I try to create Development links it gives me an error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for the confirmation that you're able to publish design links. Would you mind trying to create a new link and share the results with us?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both Design and Development links are functioning now, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks, 

I got a huge problem with my prototype link -> i was working on project and updated link today. After update, when i try to open it in browser i am asked to type in password, but i have not generated it! 

(Project was not password protected). Updating the project is not possible - i get 55:18 error. 

I need to get to a new link due to huge ammount of comments. 

SB from @adobe could help me ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange thing - i duplicated the .xd file, created new link and still password which was not set appears 😮 I updated the link with new password but it is not working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD ver 29.3.32.3

Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.45.2

Have multiple cloud documents and for one document. wanted to invite other team members by enabling for co-editing.

Unable to do the above both tasks.

Getting error: 

We can’t create this link because your storage is full. Go to Published on the web to remove some links to free up storage.

Verified the storage also.. used is 2.1GB of 1 TB..

Deleted few files also.. but still getting the above error..

Attached are images for reference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too here.. Really thinking about switching to Figma.. Enough is enough! So annoying 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same thing. We rely heavily on live collaboration, especially when everyone is remote at this point and we run into complete roadblocks weekly with Xd or the Adobe Cloud system. Stops all progress. Often reverting to past versions helps, but isn't working this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I'm able to create Design Review links, but not co-editing links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

Thanks the issue is solved.

But noticied, that publishing file for development and presentation are taking longer time than previous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fadym77624408_0-1617996516943.png

I have the same problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also facing the same issue while trying to open a link in browser it is showing error.Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 3.28.47 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines