• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with sharing files

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with my account where I cannot access file syncing and cant send any of my Adobe XD files online to my class nor save any to the cloud. I bought my subscription through collegebuys and it had worked a few weeks ago, but now doesnt want to work for me anymore.

I also had registered my bought account with the same account given to me by my school. The issue could be that they conflict with each other, but I am not sure. I hope I was informative with my situation.

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

I am so sorry for the delay in response, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/admin-guide.html/in/enterprise/using/support-for-enterprise.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like you have an Enterprise account, I'd request you to log a ticket with the Enterprise team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much for the link but could i have a more in depth guide on how to log a ticket?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for the delay in response, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/admin-guide.html/in/enterprise/using/support-for-enterprise.ug.ht...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check out SendBig to share files for free up to 30GB with an unlimited number of transfers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines