• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with XD recognizing I'm online

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having a connectivity issue for some time now, with constantly getting warning dialogues that my coworkng documents are offline, even though I am online. I have no problem opening the document from the cloud, no problem saving it to the cloud, no problem publishing it, but yet it constantly doesn't recognize that I am online.  It's actually doing this to non-edit sharing docs too, but those don't lock me out of doing anything with the document the way shared ones do. I constantly says I'm offline, but when I save the changes are saved to the cloud and the published link will be updated if I update it just fine, so it is connecting to the cloud on demand. 

I have tried disconnecting from vpn and it doesn't seem to matter, (and I know the internet is not going up and down because my vpn itself isn't dropping.) The weird thing is that I do not seem to have this problem on my personal creative cloud account which I'm signed into on a personal computer located in the same room.)  So basically everything will save up to the cloud and shows up on the web as cloud documents, but I am unable to "connect" to the cloud via the creative cloud app or XD itself and I don't even know where to begin to try to get this resolved whether that's through you or through my company tech services. I'd think it was some firewall thing except the documents make it up to the cloud, so I don't know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble with connecting to cloud services that shows you offline. Would you mind confirming if you've tried rebooting your machine? If that doesn't help, please share the screenshot of your about XD info page. Are you working on enterprise network?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble with connecting to cloud services that shows you offline. Would you mind confirming if you've tried rebooting your machine? If that doesn't help, please share the screenshot of your about XD info page. Are you working on enterprise network?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Meant to reply to this awhile ago. I did restart the machine and that seems to have solved the issue, for some reason I only thought to restart the software. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great to hear that issue is fixed. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines