Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jira cloud plugin well installed but not working

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,
I downloaded the Jira plugin and installed Adobe Xd on Jira. On XD I manage to display my projects and jira tickets but if I click on a ticket I get an error message. Any Ideas ?

Capture d’écran 2020-09-25 à 18.30.38.pngCapture d’écran 2020-09-25 à 18.30.46.png

Thank you !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Hi Celine,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. It looks more like a plugin issue, so if you have tried basic troubleshooting like re-installing the plugin, I'd recommend contacting the plugin support directly. To contact them, please right-click on the plugin name in the panel and then click support.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Celine,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. It looks more like a plugin issue, so if you have tried basic troubleshooting like re-installing the plugin, I'd recommend contacting the plugin support directly. To contact them, please right-click on the plugin name in the panel and then click support.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, and plugin support is not active. Any solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. To contact plugin support please click on the plugin name in the plugin panel >  right-click to manage plugins > Select the plugin > Get Support. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe team,
Same problem... and the support doesn't work guys!
If that plugins is not anymore active for Adobe XD why still there on the library?
They dont take care about our complaint they said you need to figure out with Adobe...

So what is the solution?
A bit tired to play Ping-Pong between Atlassian support vs Adobe Support.
Thanks for your understanding!
AV.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adobe team,
Same problem... and the support doesn't work guys!
If that plugins is not anymore active for Adobe XD why still there on the library?
They dont take care about our complaint they said you need to figure out with Adobe...

So what is the solution?
A bit tired to play Ping-Pong between Atlassian support vs Adobe Support.
Thanks for your understanding!
AV.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines