• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jumping from selected item in the layer field directly on the artboard

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will be very helpful when I can jump from a selected item in the layer field to it on the artboard. Otherwise I have to search for it which costs time.

TOPICS
Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

You can submit a feature request along with your idea in the above given link so that our engineers can look into it.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagriti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adreas,

Thank you for reaching out. If I have understood you correctly then in layers panel if you select the artnoard and then select required item in it, then it directly takes you to the item in the artboard. If you are talking of something else would please elaborate it a bit or if you are confident that the functionality is not supported by XD you can submit a feature request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that our engineering team can look into your request.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Jagriti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jagriti,

this is exactly what I mentioned. So I don’t have to search for the selected item on the artboard. I think the easiest way is to implement it in the context menue.

Best Regards

Andreas

Andreas Dobos
Kommunikationsdesigner
<Personal Info Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can submit a feature request along with your idea in the above given link so that our engineers can look into it.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagriti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines