• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keep different libraries from different XD files visible side by side.

Contributor ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well... a bit related also to undockable panels/palettes. Simply I use to make different files for common components to emulate the "atomic" way of work. But now I can't see all linked components at te same "libraries" view. I've to click back and forth to select alternative library from other linked XD files.

It's a waste of time and focus on workflow. I want to keep the color library, the type library and whatever library I've build side by side, so I can pick quick anything I need.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. This does sound like a great feature request so let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by either upvoting an existing request here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests or posting a new request.

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines