• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keyboard shortcut problem

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AdobeXD is not taking my keyboard shortcuts after the update, how do i troubleshoot it?

TOPICS
How to , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Hey Danush, 

Sorry for the trouble. By any chance are you using a non-English keyboard? If yes, please share the language so that we can investigate further. 

I would also like to are there any specific shortcuts that aren't responding or there are all gone? I am also interested to know the OS build which you are using at the moment. 

Please try to toggle the window to switch focus to a different application and switch back to XD to see if that helps. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Danush, 

Sorry for the trouble. By any chance are you using a non-English keyboard? If yes, please share the language so that we can investigate further. 

I would also like to are there any specific shortcuts that aren't responding or there are all gone? I am also interested to know the OS build which you are using at the moment. 

Please try to toggle the window to switch focus to a different application and switch back to XD to see if that helps. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines