• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Laggy XD

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm new to Adobe XD, so I will try to be short.

When working in it, it becomes very laggy and sometimes froze. For example, when zooming it just stop, or when I hold Space to get hand tool it doesn't recognize it until some time, when changing rectangle size(or similiar) it doesn't do it immediately, just froze for 3 seconds and then recognize.. and list go on.

Any solutions,

Thank you for answers,

Toni.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most performance issues in Adobe XD are related to outdated graphic drivers. If you are on a Windows computer, can you try visiting the manufacturer's site and update your graphic drivers?

If you are still facing issues, I suggest getting in touch with us using Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for answer.

I did installed latest drivers for my graphich card, and updated Adobe XD, but problem is still same.

Also, I had same problem on the PC with windows 10 in the School where I was doing Adobe XD tutorial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you used assets such as images and video files in your project that are stored on a network drive? Also, have you checked the file size of your assets?

Can you quickly create a new  artboard with just text, import a couple of images from your computer, and let us know if you are able to reproduce the issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines