Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

launching my xd animation too long…

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'd liked to minimize the waiting for downloading my xd animation when launching it…

Here is an example for a better understanding = Adobe XD

It seems that my browser (chrome) downloads the entire animation before displaying the splash image.

Which means that the screen stays empty for 5 to 20 seconds (depending on the weight of my animation…)

In addition to this, the animation becomes really fluid after a first "loop"…

Is it possible to download (like for video streaming) my splash screen first then other screens in background…

Or maybe to display a lighter animation first (till the bigger one is downloaded…)

Is this pb to be solved in xd or by coding in html5 ?

Thanx for your help and ideas.

Eric (from Paris)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi TotemJam, sorry that you're having trouble while viewing the animation in the browser. We'd need some more details about it here. Could you please share the browser version which you are using and would you mind submitting your feedback here: - Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines