Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Letter stick together in XD and when exported

Explorer ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've had this probelm a few times. Both in the XD sfotware and when exported the lettters stick together (see attachment). The "i" and the "r" are joined. THis happns randomly and with a varity of fonts. 

Screenshot 2021-05-06 at 18.08.58.png

is there any way to fix this please?

Thanks 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi maddzzz,
have you converted your text to a path? Does this problem also occur with other files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

Thanks for your response.

I haven't converted to a path as need to be editable but it's a nice idea for a quick fix. I know that when it's being developed by programmers, this issue will not happen on final output, but to show the client I need to add a space and track the space in -150 or so. This has happened before several times accross various projects and fonts. It also doesn't just happen with the "bold" versions of fonts, it can also happen with regular versions of fonts too.

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi maddzzz,
thank you for giving us more information. What version of Adobe XD are you using it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

It's 39.0.12.12

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the information. This seems to be the old version of XD. Please update XD to the current version (41) and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines