Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries Access When Adobe Account is Changed

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

I am wondering if the libraries in AdobeXD ((from my previous account) is still accessible if I switch to a new account (completely new email address)? 

If yes, how do I handle the missing libraries in that case? Any chance I can access them back? Appreciate your advise, thank you!   

Tricia

TOPICS
Data loss , Design , Download install and licensing , How to , Import and export , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Hi Tricia, 

Thank you for reaching out. If you are switching to an enterprise/federated account, check this article: (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/admin-guide.html/in/enterprise/using/migrate-assets-to-enterprise-account.ug.html )

If that's not the case, then you may share the files and folders with edit rights and make a copy with a different account. 

Here are some links which would prove to be helpful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tricia, 

Thank you for reaching out. If you are switching to an enterprise/federated account, check this article: (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/admin-guide.html/in/enterprise/using/migrate-assets-to-enterpr... )

If that's not the case, then you may share the files and folders with edit rights and make a copy with a different account. 

Here are some links which would prove to be helpful. 

Please let us know if this helps. 

Thank,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That helps, thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines