Library update not working

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with the 37.1.32.2 version.
Right now, after creating a library from a design system file, the new components I'm creating do not seem to upload. The update banner, badge and button keep appearing and pressing the update button does not change anything, it only attempts to load and then nothing. I tried to delete and upload the library again with all the new components, but it doesn't load them. Also, searching for those new components from other documents gives 0 results. 
¿Is there a way to solve this?
Thanks for the help.

TOPICS
Design, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind telling us if it's happening with all the libraries or with this specific library? Have you tried signing out XD, Creative Cloud Desktop, Quit all the Adobe processes from the activity monitor/task manager, restart the machine and then sign back in and try again?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines