Highlighted

Line-height for a single line of text

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that now it is impossible to change the line-height for a single line of text, it is possible only for the entire text block. Will this feature be implemented in the future?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Dan Rodney | Adobe Community Professional

Currently line-height applies to the entire text box and cannot be set by line or paragraph. I'd love to see this change to at least applying to a paragraph, if not line by line.

At https://adobexd.uservoice.com/ you can search for feature requests to upvote them. If you don't find your idea, create a new feature request so Adobe knows and others can upvote.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Line-height for a single line of text

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that now it is impossible to change the line-height for a single line of text, it is possible only for the entire text block. Will this feature be implemented in the future?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Dan Rodney | Adobe Community Professional

Currently line-height applies to the entire text box and cannot be set by line or paragraph. I'd love to see this change to at least applying to a paragraph, if not line by line.

At https://adobexd.uservoice.com/ you can search for feature requests to upvote them. If you don't find your idea, create a new feature request so Adobe knows and others can upvote.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 13, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2018 1
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnx! found it and voted in uservoice!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2018 0
bolade LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

driving me crazy... 

• text does get aligned in the middle if line height is increased - always on top
  • point text line spacing never works
  • example: for an 8pt grid, a 16pt font size has a height of 19. increasing the line height to 24 does not change anything.
  • alignment with other objects goes for a toss, because of this

nowhere a simple answer is found... 

help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 1