• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link does not open

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I was sent a link to open a project designed on XD, but I can´t open it. The msg says I don´t have permission to open it. How can I solve this issue?

Thank you

Patrícia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for writing us, if it is a private link please make sure you have logged in with the right account (On which link has been shared)  in the browser . if you want to access the link on the account which you are logged in browser you can see "Request access" in the permission window , once owner approves your request you can access the link.

Hope this will help !!

Regards,

Rajasekhar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for writing us, if it is a private link please make sure you have logged in with the right account (On which link has been shared)  in the browser . if you want to access the link on the account which you are logged in browser you can see "Request access" in the permission window , once owner approves your request you can access the link.

Hope this will help !!

Regards,

Rajasekhar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines