Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link in prototype mode not showing options

New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to XD.

I'm trying to prototype and when I link one artboard to the other one and then hover on the arrow that it doesn't show any options to connect the two artboards, instead a little symbol, a sort of dottet comma, appears.

When I watch online tutorials, they simply connect the two artboards and then pass the pointer over the arrow and an option window appears. Am I doing something wrong?

I'am a  Mac user.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you change to the prototype mode? (top left) then select the page or element that you want to link

Let me know if that works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eugenio,

Thanks for replying. 

I did, but the window that is supposed to appear on the screen wants the link with the two artboards is done doesn't pop up.

However, a side panel appears which I believe is the equivalent and I can make changes through that. Also, if I press play it shows the app the way artboards are linked. Maybe I need to change some settings for the window to pop up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alessandro,

Welcome to the Adobe XD community!

Hope you are safe and healthy at home. 

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. Adobe XD has quick releases so I am not quite sure if the tutorial you've watched is of latest XD version. It would be really helpful if you can share the screenshot or a short video of what you see at your end on your workflow for better understanding.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I would like to follow up with you here. Do you still need assistance or the issue has been resolved? We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines