• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linked Assets Broken After Update

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the version 34.3.12.1 update, the linked assets from my design system are now broken. Seeing that I'm now supposed to use Libraries, I published the design system XD file to a "Library", and that library appears in the asset panel of the documents, but my links are still broken. 

How do I fix this?

jerryc86379085_0-1605048334273.png

jerryc86379085_1-1605048366259.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jerry,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble and for the delay in response. Please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/use-assets-creative-cloud-libraries.ug.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having this same problem. No one on our team can access any shared libraries from XD, even after re-sharing/re-inviting team users. There's obviously a problem. After clicking on email links that say "XXX invited you to view and use the XXX library", nothing shows up in the CC window that opens up in the browser. Even libraries that are set to be avaiaible to all team members don't show up either. Can you please let us know what the problem is and how to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines