• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

linked Document not visible although there are linked Assets

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, I linked the Color Assets from two different XD-Files (all files are stored in the cloud). Today, I realised, that the linked colors are still in the panel, but the document is no longer visible in the filter dropdown (see attachment). If I want to relink the document, I get a message "No assets found in ...", although there are still assets in this document. Also I can't delete the linked Assets, because the only way is through the filter dropdown (like described here). Now I can neither delete the linked assets nor re-link the assets. So I ended up in a dead end.

The reason why I wanted to do this is as follows: I have a lot of different colors and this is very confusing. So I searched for an opportunity to do that, but there is no option (see here). So i came up with the idea to outsource the colors into different files, because then I can use the filter dropdown. In addition, I had the problem that I couldn't define duplicate Colors (like described in here). With this solution, this would no longer be a problem.  So I was able to kill two birds with one stone (awesome!).

I'm working with Adobe XD Version 29.3.32.3, Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.45.2 on a windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.18363.

TOPICS
Design , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if XD 30 update has helped you situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot judge this yet. At the moment it works, but sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't in the past. So I can't judge this yet. I will provide you with information again next week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the problem still occurs. What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem still occurs today. I have updated to the latest version (33.0.12.8).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines