• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Live Preview Doesn't Work

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I have the XD to the latest version, I'm unable to use live preview through cable though I have adobe xd and android app updated to the latest version and I'm using my phone's actual cable (One Plus 7T) but still, I can't use the live preview. I had searched for a solution online and tried all possible solutions but none of them seems to work for me. One of the solutions was to install my phone drivers and change the settings to "media transfer" but again that doesn't work too.

I don't if this functionality is removed in Adobe XD 2020 version or I don't know what's the problem here?

Device: One Plus 7T (Type C - Cable)

P.S: Btw, I also tried using on other smartphones but no luck 😞

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First you need to make sure that Android USB setting is set to : MTP (media transfer protocol). Next is the compatibility of USB cable plays major role here. You may choose to check out few more USB cables in order to match the compatibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mustafa,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are having trouble previewing the design on mobile. In addition to what Italo has mentioned, we'd also like to confirm if you're following the similar process as mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/preview-mobile.html#live-preview 

Let us know if that helps. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm at a loss here.

The user has stated they are using Windows 10 nad Android. Is this now a supported combo? I cannot get it to work for me?

Brendan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines