• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Live preview is not working, Windows 10 + iPhone 6S.

New Here ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10 on a new SSD. Since then however Live Preview has stopped working on my iPhone 6S. I'm on the latest iOS version and my iTunes is up to date.

Whenever I load up a document, nothing happens on the iOS app (it just says "Open an XD document on your desktop").

Is this a Windows or iPhone issue? If so, how can I fix it? I'm thinking it's the former because Live Preview worked perfectly fine before I did the Windows installation.

Thanks,

Wil.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wildesign_,

Thanks for using Adobe XD and sharing the details of the situation. It would be great if you could share the OS version, version of XD Desktop app and Adobe XD mobile app so that we can try to reproduce it here at our end.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS version 12.2. XD mobile version is 18.0 (2942). Desktop version is 18.2.12.2.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is Adobe XD updated both on your PC and on your smartphone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is. Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Ursulaz

Wil: Can you try the solution in the above post and let us know if it helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wil,

i had the same problem today.

After installation of Itunes on my pc and restarting Adobe Xd Live Preview recognize the phone and it works fine.

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the responses. It seems like iTunes isn't properly installing the iPhone USB driver.

Marking as answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

The XD live preview is smartly working in IOS to mobile platform where as Window to mobile device is not working. Is thie bug fixed by XD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also facing the same issue. Installed the latest version of iOS, XD is upto date, itunes is also updated, windows is also upto date. Yet unable to do live preview on my iPhone XR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akhilesh,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try re-installing the XD app on the computer as well? You can also refer to this user guide https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/preview-mobile.html#live-preview

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines