Live preview on Mobile Android Adobe Xd

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I am new user on Adobe Xd, I have a question is can Adobe Xd live preview on Mobile Android ? Because my phone is Android and I am design UI mobile so if I can see live preview on mobile i will help me a lot of things. I try to connect but seem likes not working (connect via USB cable function like in apps said) -- I choose type connection is PTP via USB (the last function is Transfer file or Charging phone).

Here is my info :

- Adobe Xd on Windows ver : 35.1.12.5 (Starter)

Window 10

- Adobe Xd on my Android mobile ver : 35.0.0 (37048)

Android 10 QKQ1.191014.001

Phone Xiaomi Redmi 8 / MIUI Global 11.0.3 Stable 11.0.3(QCNMIXM)

I attachments some images for clear information.

If you have solution, please tell me. Thank you for read my post.

TOPICS
How to, Prototyping, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you're having similar issue mentioned here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17453770-tethered-...

If yes, please see Elaine's comment in the comment section of the above link and see if that helps and also upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Arpitha Sannappa

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for reply me,

I just take a look and that post doesn't help me solve the issue. Any idea for this issue ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines