Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local component reconnect to library component

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is ther any way to connect(sync) local component to cloud library component?

I'm trying to migrate from Sketch to Adobe XD but all library components became local components.

I converted exsting Sketch design system library document into Adobe XD cloud doucument but all indivusual design project component are disconnected from library and became local components.

Sketch has bunch of plugin to reconnect local component to any library component automatically based on component Id and name. but can't find any option in Adobe XD.

What's the best way to reconnect each design doucment to master design system library?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Hi Subin,

Sorry for the delay in response. As far as I know, the functionality isn't available. Though I found a somewhat similar request raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/37698904-link-assets-from-local-documents

Please check and if this is the one, I would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Subin,

Sorry for the delay in response. As far as I know, the functionality isn't available. Though I found a somewhat similar request raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/37698904-link-asse...

Please check and if this is the one, I would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines