Highlighted

Localizing UI content

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I will need to create a project for a simple application (for portable devices), that should be available in multiple different languages (e.g. English, Spanish, Italian, etc.). Is it possible to design the UI elements without using the exact expressions/text contents (is there a default feature for this or a plugin) in them? To provide only "placeholders" where the relevant texts should be placed later on?

Or I will have to create the layout first and then create multiple compies/versions and replace everything one-by-one?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Localizing UI content

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I will need to create a project for a simple application (for portable devices), that should be available in multiple different languages (e.g. English, Spanish, Italian, etc.). Is it possible to design the UI elements without using the exact expressions/text contents (is there a default feature for this or a plugin) in them? To provide only "placeholders" where the relevant texts should be placed later on?

Or I will have to create the layout first and then create multiple compies/versions and replace everything one-by-one?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2020 0
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as for the lyrics, you can use the Lorem Ipsum plug-in. In this case, you will have a place marker for your texts and, based on your design needs, you can replace them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 1