Highlighted

Looking for Alternatives to Sharing XD in Adobe Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My organization has security guidelines precluding us from sharing files in the Adobe Cloud. Does anyone know if there is an option to publish Adobe XD files to a server we might build and host within our own network?

If you're on a Creative Cloud for Enterprise license, please reach out to your Customer Support Manager (CSM) with the same question.

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Other, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Looking for Alternatives to Sharing XD in Adobe Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My organization has security guidelines precluding us from sharing files in the Adobe Cloud. Does anyone know if there is an option to publish Adobe XD files to a server we might build and host within our own network?

If you're on a Creative Cloud for Enterprise license, please reach out to your Customer Support Manager (CSM) with the same question.

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Other, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have asked for the same thing a while ago and got a No. Adobe only wants to deal with their own cloud to have better quality control.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2019 0