Loss of quality when exporting images

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team has come to rely on Xd but this level of pixellation when exporting images is forcing us to look into other programs. (Both of these images are at 1x and have been exported in the method recommended by the Adobe tutorial.) Was there a bug in the latest update that would account for this at all? It seems to have worsened over time.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 3.57.36 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Loss of quality when exporting images

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team has come to rely on Xd but this level of pixellation when exporting images is forcing us to look into other programs. (Both of these images are at 1x and have been exported in the method recommended by the Adobe tutorial.) Was there a bug in the latest update that would account for this at all? It seems to have worsened over time.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 3.57.36 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2021 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I understand how annoying it could be and I am sorry for the frustration. I would suggest checking this article: https://medium.com/thinking-design/protip-exporting-assets-in-adobe-xd-c586996de703 and see if this makes your experience better.

I will also share the feedback with the team for making improvements in the future.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the quick response @HARSHIKA_VERMA , but that page is giving me a 404.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2021 0