Highlighted

Lost all my installed plugins after multiple updates in a few days!

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been 2-3 updates over the past few days with NO details on what the updates are for. Suddenly, after the latest update, all my previously installed plugins vanished.  I'm not sure why these plugins are happening so quickly - I assume some vulnerabilities, but there are not updates as to what is being updated or why.  I'm inclined NOT to update any further until I see details.

Topics

Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost all my installed plugins after multiple updates in a few days!

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been 2-3 updates over the past few days with NO details on what the updates are for. Suddenly, after the latest update, all my previously installed plugins vanished.  I'm not sure why these plugins are happening so quickly - I assume some vulnerabilities, but there are not updates as to what is being updated or why.  I'm inclined NOT to update any further until I see details.

Topics

Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Estraghalis,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing trouble using Adobe XD. I would like to know when you were trying to get the update working, did you Uninstall XD at any point? Uninstalling clears all your local settings, including installed plugins. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 0