Highlighted

Lost all of my work while saving in the cloud in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using adobe XD to make prototypes and saving automaticaly in the cloud... somehow i opened the same file two times. When a closed one of the files the other closed too. Ok, i opened the file and i lost almost all the screens i had drawn days ago! It's a Bug, the lost screens are just dots now. 

What do i do???

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost all of my work while saving in the cloud in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using adobe XD to make prototypes and saving automaticaly in the cloud... somehow i opened the same file two times. When a closed one of the files the other closed too. Ok, i opened the file and i lost almost all the screens i had drawn days ago! It's a Bug, the lost screens are just dots now. 

What do i do???

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 04, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luis,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using XD. We will try our best to help. We would suggest pressing CTRL + A and see if you are able to see the content and artboards or not. If yes, please try copying everything and paste into a new document.

If no, please try rolling back to the previous version of XD as mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-col... and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 0