• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost cloud xd document

New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me with this urgent issue, I'm totally lost.

I was working on an XD document and saved it to cloud.

Suddenly I lost access and can't open it again, I tried recent files but there's not response.

I can't find it in my cloud documents.

I have a link I used to share it, that still works, any chance I can retrieve it from there?

Also, I think there's a chance that while i was working on my project I was logged in as some sort of temporary account or something like that? I remember that on the top right corner, where the profile info is, I saw some sort of a code or something like that with random characters and digits. Maybe I need to log in to that account again somehow?

Thank you so much!

Daniel

TOPICS
Data loss

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please try to see if you are able to revert to the previous version of the cloud document by following the steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/open-revert-cloud-document-version.html

Please ensure that you are signed in with the same Adobe ID with which the document was created.

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please try to see if you are able to revert to the previous version of the cloud document by following the steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/open-revert-cloud-document-version.html

Please ensure that you are signed in with the same Adobe ID with which the document was created.

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines