• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost XD files after I started my 6 month CC subscription.

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am trying to find some files that I had created before I started my CC subscription.  The files were saved to the cloud, but now they're not showing up locally or under CC > Files > Cloud Documents.  I can still see the documents when I right-click the Adobe XD icon on my mac, but nothing will open.

How can I find these files again? 

TOPICS
Data loss , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue here. We would need to be sure if you're using the same Adobe ID. Please make sure you're logged in with the same Adobe ID from which you have created those files.

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika- I used one email, but I couldn't remember if I used the google sign on or with a password, so I have tried both. Neither of them have worked so far.  Is there any way that the trial generated a separate user account I am not aware of? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. I would suggest contact our support team using the Contact us page and initiate a chat with them so that they can help you directly.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines