Highlighted

Mac and Windows updates are offset by several hours

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my team we have both Windows and Mac users. In some of the latest updates, we had issues with coediting since all computers must be running the same version of Xd. In my timezone (GMT -3), the Windows version has been available in the morning, while the Mac version only comes by the end of the working day, causing some troubles. I know building for different platforms take some time and are often done at different times, but the release itself could be together so problems like this can be avoided.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mac and Windows updates are offset by several hours

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my team we have both Windows and Mac users. In some of the latest updates, we had issues with coediting since all computers must be running the same version of Xd. In my timezone (GMT -3), the Windows version has been available in the morning, while the Mac version only comes by the end of the working day, causing some troubles. I know building for different platforms take some time and are often done at different times, but the release itself could be together so problems like this can be avoided.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Breno,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. In order to get the update, you can force the update on Mac. Please click on Check for Updates in Creative Cloud Desktop app. 

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, for the quick respose. Checking for updates didn't work, I usually do this as soon as I run into an update problem. I had to restart the Mac in order for the update to show.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0