Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Mac Bug] Spacebar zooming everytime I clic&drag around the canvas

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I've just updated to the 25.3.12.1 version and there's this new and really anoying bug.

Everytime I hit the spacebar to drag around the canvas from one artboard to another, it continuously zooms in. This happens with any tool selected - zoom, select, shapes, you name it!

Please help!

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

A lot of applications and system extensions are known to interfere with modifier keys. You might want to check if you have any of these. The list is long: Chrome being at the top, but also other browsers and their plugins, screen sharing, remote control, mouse enhancers, shortcut apps, banking software, e-mail and maybe others.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of applications and system extensions are known to interfere with modifier keys. You might want to check if you have any of these. The list is long: Chrome being at the top, but also other browsers and their plugins, screen sharing, remote control, mouse enhancers, shortcut apps, banking software, e-mail and maybe others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, thank you for your answer.

However none of the above is happening. And yes, I checked the modifier keys as you sugested. 

If you look closely there's another post, from a long long time ago, that refers to a similar issue.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bug-zoom-move-when-spacebar-pressed/m-p/9157143#M2650

😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So your system is basic - nothing else running? You have turned off all processes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, I think you're right. There's a process, don't know wich one thou, that is interfering with XD. 

Tried to end some, but honestly, I'm not that system stuff savvy.  

A restart did work for some time, but somewhere along the way between logout last night and login this morning, the 'bug' came back. For some reason this didn'd happen with the previous version of XD. Also worth to mention, I did update the OS version to Catalina. 

I really apreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines