• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

main menu missing in xd

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have an issue in Adobe XD i can't see the top menu and in little hamburger menu there is no option of file/edit/object/plugins/window etc. I have latest version of XD and i have fully updated version of Windows 10 professional but still i'm unable to see those options. I have gone through this forum but similar queries didn't solve my issue, please let me know how can i get back that upper menu in windows?

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the menu items you listed are only for Adobe XD for Mac OS. In Windows, however, there is the hamburger menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but they are not present in hamburger menu, btw thanks for the reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the clarification. Can you post a screenshot here so that we can better understand what's going on? For quick help, I suggest getting in touch with our team using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m Use the chat button to get started.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines