• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Margins at right and left and pixelated images when Share links

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when I create interactive previews for my clients some images (speacially big) are notorious pixelated without a reason. And even when the viewport is native size in width XD adds white margins at right and left. I pay and have the updated version.

I try with low weight in big images but nothing changes. Also changing the the zoom in my Chrome for the white margins.

Any know why this happen with this app ?? thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. We will need to test on our end so could you please share a few screenshots of how the prototype looks on the XD app preview and how it looks on the web. Will it be possible for you to share the link with us along with the version of XD? If yes, you can share the link either here or privately by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending DM please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishabh, thanks for your answer. You can see a link below:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/ce6d5269-0c21-4cd8-9ffd-4f79ef2fd874-9b3e/?fullscreen

In the link you can see white margins at right and left and pixelated images that are high resolution in the XD file.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. This seems pixelated on my end as well, so will it be possible for you to share the actual file so that we can test this? You can share the file here or in the DM by adding the file in shared cloud storage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines