Highlighted

Masked Images not Exporting Correctly

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen others post about this but haven't seen a correct solution. Basically when I export, any masked image gets distorted; either blown up within the mask, or shrunk down and tiled within the mask. I have tried the various ways to export the artboards. My MacOS and XD are both up to date.

A couple Adobe people have mentioned it is an issue with Preview. However, it's not just Preview, it's also Safari, and the iPhone default viewer.... I'm struggling because I need to share my artboards as a PDF, and I can't tell my colleagues that they MUST open it in Acrobat/Chrome/etc. for it to view properly... Anyone found a solution that isn't a workaround? 

Topics

Import and export, Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Masked Images not Exporting Correctly

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen others post about this but haven't seen a correct solution. Basically when I export, any masked image gets distorted; either blown up within the mask, or shrunk down and tiled within the mask. I have tried the various ways to export the artboards. My MacOS and XD are both up to date.

A couple Adobe people have mentioned it is an issue with Preview. However, it's not just Preview, it's also Safari, and the iPhone default viewer.... I'm struggling because I need to share my artboards as a PDF, and I can't tell my colleagues that they MUST open it in Acrobat/Chrome/etc. for it to view properly... Anyone found a solution that isn't a workaround? 

Topics

Import and export, Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. I see people have reported the similar issues here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/40347343-export-to...

Please check out Elaine's comment in the comment section and update the discussion for further investigation.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines