Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Math symbols in property inspector not showing up

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Currently having issues with keying in math operators in the property inspector the second time round.

For e.g.: In the width property, keying in "1920/2" + 'Enter' works, but when the field is still active and I try to append "-10", it only appends the '10' and ignores the math operator.

It refuses to take any of the 4 math operators. To get around this, I need to unselect the property and re-select it to perform any additional calculations.

I've restarted my Mac (v10.15.6)  & reinstalled Adobe XD (v32.2.22.2). However, the problem still persists. Is this a known bug?

Thank you.

Update
The property value while highlighted and editable to a certain extent, isn't behaving as expected until the property field itself is active (bottom border isn't active, i.e.: the underline isn't blue). When the property field isn't active (no blue underline), it doesn't take in the calculations correctly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. We are unable to reproduce the issue at our end. Would you mind updating XD to 33 version and see if you're still experiencing the issue? If so, please connect with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html for further investigation.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. We are unable to reproduce the issue at our end. Would you mind updating XD to 33 version and see if you're still experiencing the issue? If so, please connect with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html for further investigation.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines