• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Maximum number of invitations reached

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having problem withe Adobe XD, it keeps giving me error  "Maximum number of invitations reached", I tried through the web nothing change.

I think the issue here that XD is acting like I'm using the starter plan. I have "Creative Cloud All Apps Annual plan, prepaid".

Thank you.

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Known Issue , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you are signed in with the correct Adobe ID on the Adobe CC Desktop app and XD app and if you are signed in with the correct email address, please try signing out and signing in. In case if still doesn't work please share a few more details like:

Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD & OS.
  2. Please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
  3. We'll also need the Adobe ID, so please share the ID through DM by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines