• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Middle Align Shortcut

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using shortcuts in Adobe XD to increase my working speed. I use my left hand on the keyboard and right on the mouse.

Since we are using [ Shift + M ] for aligning elements in the middle, I found that it is a bit difficult to reach my left thumb to letter M while I'm holding the Shift key with my left pinkie. So it is affecting the free flow of my design.

Most of the other Shortcuts are easily accessible such as Copy, Paste, Duplicate...etc

I wish you to check this from a user perspective and find an ideal solution.

TOPICS
Design , Known Issue , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the feedback. I understand your concern, so let me assure you, I will share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by either voting an existing request or posting a new request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

This is the best way of sharing your ideas and suggestions with the Engineering team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the feedback. I understand your concern, so let me assure you, I will share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by either voting an existing request or posting a new request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

This is the best way of sharing your ideas and suggestions with the Engineering team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines