Highlighted

Missing 2 files I worked from yesterday- urgent!

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a photo from yesterday. I couldn't find it in recent files and when entering to the cloud it opens as a single photo and not an artboardIMG_7871.JPGIMG_7874.JPG3A318999-4821-4EC5-A55C-268F52E0E6CE.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing 2 files I worked from yesterday- urgent!

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a photo from yesterday. I couldn't find it in recent files and when entering to the cloud it opens as a single photo and not an artboardIMG_7871.JPGIMG_7874.JPG3A318999-4821-4EC5-A55C-268F52E0E6CE.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kerenr,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot, it looks like you are opening the file in the browser.

I would request you to launch Adobe XD on your machine, then go to open > Cloud Documents and you should have these files there.

Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines