• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing android artboard preset - Update 31

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know why the default artboard preset (360*640) has been removed from the mobile artboard preset section. Whenever a UI is being designed for android, it is always designed first for that artboard @1x and then scaled to multiple resolutions(2x,3x, ..). With the Samsung preset, the ratio is 9:19, what was the reason behind going with this preset and scratching off the regular preset 360*640 (9:16)?

Thanks in Advance ❤️

TOPICS
Announcement , Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Hi Aditya,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue. I checked with the team for the reason for this change and they informed me that "This change is more to do with keeping up with the latest devices in the market. The old 9:16 preset is replaced by newer more recent presets". 

They might be having something better in their minds. 

Hope it answers your question.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aditya,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue. I checked with the team for the reason for this change and they informed me that "This change is more to do with keeping up with the latest devices in the market. The old 9:16 preset is replaced by newer more recent presets". 

They might be having something better in their minds. 

Hope it answers your question.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this a joke? Please tell me it is. If not, then what does an 6-yr old iphone6 do on this list

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines