• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Comments Icon

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In all of my shared XD files I no longer have the Comments icon to view or add Comments.  Other people who have the same shared files do see this icon.  I'm not sure when this started because I have never had a problem viewing/adding comments.  This is happening in Chrome, IE and Edge.

I have a free personal Creative Cloud account.

Jennifer5CD0_0-1599244205337.png

TOPICS
Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

I am so sorry for the delay in response, Jennifer. Could you please update XD to the latest version which is 33.1.12.4. I tested this and I am getting the comments option so could you please test again on a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenifer,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please confirm if it's happening with a specific file or multiple files? Please test it on a new file and see if you are able to see the comments icon. We'd also need a few more details like the version of XD.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's happening on multiple files (all of my shared files), and I have previously been able to access Comments on those files.  I will reply back with the XD version the designer used to create the files when I get that info from him.  I am using the Creative Cloud Web version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD Version 31.1.22.3

Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.57.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any advice for this issue yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for the delay in response, Jennifer. Could you please update XD to the latest version which is 33.1.12.4. I tested this and I am getting the comments option so could you please test again on a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh,

I am having the same issue with XD files shared with me. Colleagues are able to view and add comments, yet I cannot. Note that I am using the cloud version (not the actual app) so I'm not sure how to update that. What's the fix for browser-based reviews? Note that this is happening for all XD files shared with me, and on all browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines