Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Document in Adobe XD i

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I can't find one of my documents in XD cloud! I have tried the steps given by Adobe guideline, but none worked. The only thing is that I have my document under published section in my Creative Cloud app, but I can not open it in Adobe XD nor can download. Do you have any idea how I can find my file? Or how I can save my published document as XD format? I appreciat your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Hi Sherry,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, we don't have an option to retrieve a document from the published link however the cloud document does get saved here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

Please check this location and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sherry,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, we don't have an option to retrieve a document from the published link however the cloud document does get saved here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

Please check this location and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines