• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing features in the new update (stack and padding)

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I always update Adobe XD when the new updates come out but as I've noticed with the new update I havent gained access to 'Stack' and 'Padding'. I wanted to know how I go about fixing this?

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, what do you mean when you say you don't have access to them? Do you not see them as an option when you select a group of layers? Can you show a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In groups or components the Padding Option does not appear in the panel.

NoPadding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the screenshots and sorry to hear you are unable to see the stacks and padding option. I am able to see both the options at my end on the windows machine on XD 36.2 version. I would suggest selecting the component or group from the layer panel and then check if the option is available as from the screenshot it looks only the object is selected and not the group or component.

We will try our best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Harshika for the answer. Unfortunately the option is not there no matter what I select. My Adobe XD version is 24.1.22.6.

Is there anything I can do?

Thank you,
Gjergj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone resolved this? I have v 36.2.32.5 -- same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you update to the latest version (v40)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same problem on my Windows. My XD is V.45.0.62. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. When will this be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with my application as well. I have the laterst version (v40.1.22) installed and still the issue persists. Please provide assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem. Update is instaled and NO new fetures visible (did you try to unistal and instal xD)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same problem on my Windows. My XD is V.45.0.62. 

When will it be fixed? Or should I install a plugin or feature? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For everyone who has this, please post a screenshot of your whole Xd screen, with the group or main component selected, and the layers (left) and property inspector (right) panels visible. This way we can see what you're trying to apply stacks to. Even if it's a bug, it can't be filed if there's no screenshots of it or if it can't be reproduced.

Also, make sure to post your Xd and OS versions, and ensure you have the latest GPU drivers installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tried applying stacks to theses 2 components but couldn't see the padding and direction option. Installed Adobe XD today only. Can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines