• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Font

Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just updating my XD to latest version, but when I open my XD file it show notification missing font, I really really sure that font already installed on my Mac.

anyone have same issue or how to fix it?

Regards

x

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm that you have the font installed on your system? Does it show up in other applications? Is it a TTF font or OTF font? What font is it that is missing in XD?

See this related post:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I have Installed. Thats font show up and it work fine on other applications of course Ms word, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign CC 2017. Font Missing: Segoe UI is TTF and Roboto come from Typekit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did a test... I synced the entire Roboto font family from typekit with XD open and it showed up in the font list in just a few seconds. Do you have an update pending for XD or CC manager?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing pending, everything synchronized well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for continuing to help us track down the issue, it sounds like the problem is somewhere in the details here. Could you share the exact list of missing fonts XD is showing you (there should be a Copy to Clipboard button)? It would also be helpful to have a list of all of the font styles in the Segoe UI and Roboto families that you have installed. You should be able to see the Segoe UI ones in Font Book, and the Roboto ones in the CC application under Assets > Fonts. If it's not too much hassle, it would be helpful if you could share the .xd file as well, as sometimes the actual data in there can cause issues that are difficult to see in the product itself.

As a final question, where was the product authored? Was it in an earlier version of XD, and on Mac or Windows?

Hope we can help you find the root of the problem,

-Bear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issues on windows. Apparently, it was an older XD file then I opened the file yesterday and ended up showing up the missing fonts notifications.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having a lot of problems with fonts that are installed on my Mac, but are not working in XD. The fonts in question work fine in all other Apps.

I have tried everything suggested in many different forum posts. The bottom line is: XD just doesn't seem to handle fonts well. Please get this fixed so that our team can continue to use this otherwise great product.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same issue Segoe UI is missing in Adobe XD. I can see it in all my other Apps and in font manager in windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines