• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing fonts error in XD version (23.1.32.2).

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems with XD - I am being shown a flag to say that I have "missing fonts", but they are all typekit fonts that are linked so should be working fine...? (I think)

Annotation 2019-10-16 123940.png2222.png

XD is fully up to date, I am using version 23.1.32 - I have deleted the install and started again.

I also don't seem to be able to right click either but that (probably) is a different issue.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rachel,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD and getting missing font error. We would request you to please try the solutions mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Fonts-Missing-in-XD/td-p/9654598 and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you - it seems there was a syncing issue with my creative cloud account. I can confirm it is fixed, the fix was logging out of CC, plus XD and also AI - logging back in to everything and it forced the apps to sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines