• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing fonts on mobile app preview

Participant ,
Mar 30, 2019 Mar 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I trying to test my mobile website version layout on XD app (on my iPhone), I am connected via USB to my PC but XD mobile app showing notice that one font is not sync. So 90% of my text is converted to other font, and looks ugly... This font is not from creative cloud fonts library. How can I put this font into XD mobile app to get real preview of my layout?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to install the fonts on your iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Realy? I can do it on iPhone? How?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to install an app such as this: ‎AnyFont on the App Store

(I never installed font on iOS personally, I can't really give you the assurance - sorry!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been an issue for years. Many of us use Google Fonts for websites and applications. Surely there is a way for Adobe to utilize both Adobe and Google fonts without friction? The workaround Adobe suggests is to outline your text resulting in one needing to create a copy for every design review. Why not have an AUTO outline function on export to XD mobile app? Do it for us Adobe! Use Sensai or whatever to make this feel like a real app instead of a wonky beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines