• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Fonts

Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to 33.1.12 all of my locally installed (non-system) fonts are missing. I'm also using FontBase as my font manager but that's never been a problem. All of the fonts appear in Photoshop and Illustrator so this is a XD problem. 

Windows 10

Os Build 19041.508

TOPICS
Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Please check  your fonts in cc app manager. If some of them aren't active install them. Also you can try to instan/reinstall. 

If that do not help, sing out/sign in into your Adobe account via cc app manger. 

Also you can try to recover your cc app through unistall/repair mode when you go to uninstall process. 

Another solution can reinstalling Adobe xd. 

Screenshot 2020-09-28 153833.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please check  your fonts in cc app manager. If some of them aren't active install them. Also you can try to instan/reinstall. 

If that do not help, sing out/sign in into your Adobe account via cc app manger. 

Also you can try to recover your cc app through unistall/repair mode when you go to uninstall process. 

Another solution can reinstalling Adobe xd. 

Screenshot 2020-09-28 153833.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines