• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Glyphs in SF Fonts on Windows

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed the OTF fonts from Apple for UI design on my PC—SF Compact, SF Compact Round, SF Pro. The majority of the glyphs appear just fine. However, all of the symbol glpyhs are missing.

inXD.pngshould-be.png

They are represented by what looks like a 6-layer hamburger.

What's happening? Are these OTF fonts deviating from the standard?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Sorry for the delay in response. I assume this is happening because of this- https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38412220-support-for-sf-symbols

Please check out the UserVoice link and see if that helps. If yes, please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind telling us in which Adobe application you are facing the issue? 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD on Win10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't received any information on how to resolve the problem. Is the problem in the encoding of the font, or is the problem XD on Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. I assume this is happening because of this- https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38412220-support-f...

Please check out the UserVoice link and see if that helps. If yes, please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines