Highlighted

Missing mobile artboards in XD

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a bunch of layouts for desktop and mobile artboards within one file in XD. I've opened up the file a week later to see that all of the mobile artboards are missing. I have a PDF created from the XD file which contains the mobile artboards, so I know I haven't accidentally deleted them. Feeling very upset as it's going to cause me to need to recreate all of the artwork to send to the client.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing mobile artboards in XD

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a bunch of layouts for desktop and mobile artboards within one file in XD. I've opened up the file a week later to see that all of the mobile artboards are missing. I have a PDF created from the XD file which contains the mobile artboards, so I know I haven't accidentally deleted them. Feeling very upset as it's going to cause me to need to recreate all of the artwork to send to the client.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the list of artboards in the layers panel...maybe artboards are listed and Try the shortcut to view all artboards using CTRL + 0 (Windows) or CMD + 0 (MAC).

Vishu Aggarwal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 1