• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile Prototype Link doesn’t fit my iPhone 7 Screen anymore

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have troubles when sharing the Link of my iPhone 6/7/8 Prototype. I created Links for mobile devices a few times before and never had that problem. But now, even the Links that worked a few days ago have the same issue. The Link is not scaled to the size of my iPhone 7 anymore. It shows a margin on the left and right side of the iPhone Display. Attached a Picture of the XD File (Sry, the User Interface is in German as I am a German designer) and how the Link is displayed on my phone. I just have no idea what else I can do. I tried fullscreen mode and I updated XD of course. Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-25 um 12.24.04.pngIMG_5490.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Hi, sorry about this. We have a bug filed for this here, and we're looking into it: White space in sides on mobile – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry about this. We have a bug filed for this here, and we're looking into it: White space in sides on mobile – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, when do you think the bug will be fixed? It still doesn‘t work. Clients are complaining and already asking why I dont use sketch  . Or Invision Studio when I use a bugy program anyway   . That hurts ‘cause I love XD but run out of good arguments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Helge81, sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused to you. It would be great if you could upvote this bug mentioned by stuart-k, in message #1. It would encourage the team to prioritize it.

Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So still nothing happened. Am I the only One with this kind of problem? Is there any workaround how to avoid these margins? It‘s realy embarassing to present a mobile Layout, on which I worked uncounteable hours, whith ugly white margins on both sides. And it seems that Adobe just doesn‘t care at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Helge81​ I also have this problem. Have you heard anything else. You're right it's very frustrating especially after you have designed and linked up all the artboards of a complex user journey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mattb70814223

No, didn‘t hear anything helpful by now. I realy hope Adobe will fix this. Otherwise it feels like they stop improving their product, after a good start, which let me doubt how serious Adobe is about being a real competitor to sketch and InVision. This would be sad, ‘cause I like XD generally. And to me it seems that this white margin thing is not the most difficult bug to fix. Would be great to hear if more People are effected by this. mattb70814223 could you please upvote my comment. I‘m going to upvote yours. Perhaps that helps at lest a Little and anyone from Adobe takes notice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Helge81​looks like this may be a while before Adobe get round to it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, can you please try to update XD to the latest version and let me know if you are still facing this issue? The latest version is Adobe XD 11.0. Here is some more information about the process to update the app: - Update apps to the latest release of Adobe Creative Cloud.

If the problem still persists, please stay tuned to White space in sides on mobile – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs.

Thanks,

Atul_Saiini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul_Saiini

Still doesn’t work.
Best
Helge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

We are sorry for the in-convenience caused to you while previewing prototypes on mobile devices. Please note that we have added a fix for this issue recently, and I would request to try and access your links on the devices again. Let us know if you still see any issues?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It finally works! Thank you Adobe for listening to your customers.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it does not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its not bug. Just find out that it is the viwpoint heigh that needs to be 736 the its fullscreen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines