Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modification avec Photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Suite à votre mise à jour da Aout, vous avez fait un support travail pour pouvoir modifier les photos de XD à Photoshop directement.

Le problème est que quand je sélectionne la photo et je fais clic droit "modification avec photoshop" rien ne ce passe. Comme c'est nouveau, peut être qu'il y a une astuce.

Merci pour votre retour.

Hello,

Following your update in August, you did a works support to be able to modify the photos of XD to Photoshop directly. The problem is that when I select the photo and I right click "edit with photoshop" nothing happens. As it is new, maybe there is a trick.

Thanks for your feedback.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour Frédéric - I did a quick test and it is working well on my macbook pro running Mojave 10.14.5. Is it just one image or any image that you can't use this feature? Can you give more information about your system and the type of images you are working with? If you can share your file I can try it on my laptop to see if it opens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Bonjour , désolé mais j'étais occupé. J'ai recommencé et avec n'importe quelle photo ou image cala ne fonctionne pas. Comment je peux faire pour vous envoyez la photo ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines