• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modifying colors, character style, component on XD library

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if I can modify assets such as colors, character styles, components on the CC library for XD. I am unable to find any option such as in Photoshop, Illustrator to modify colors and other assets.

If I cannot modify, then it is not fully utilizable and ends up with just a backup/storage on the cloud. Like any changes, one team member made won't automatically affect the other team members. In that case, it is dangerous to be dependent on the CC Lib for XD. Better to use local Assets Lib.

Does anyone have any clue about it?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jatin,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, we don't have an option to edit colors or character Styles directly in Creative Cloud Libraries from XD. Having said that, I will share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by posting a request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

For more information on Creative Cloud Library workflow you can refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/cc-libraries-xd.html

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions, we'll be happy to assist.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines